St. Anthony


This small church dated back from the 15th century is located very close to St. Rocco.

​​​​​​​Above the door is a sign whose content has not been deciphered, with the date - 09/02/1443. On the outside of the church there are series of spoils with braided ornaments, made sometime in the 10th or 11th century.

It is assumed that the three Greek crosses, carved on the facade, are from the older religious building which was probably located in the same place before the construction of this church.