St. John of Turnina
About 4 km from the town of Vodnjan, and 350 m to the east of the highway, a Romanesque bell tower from the 12th century can be found. Until 1922, this location also housed a single-nave church, probably a monastery.
Today, we can only see the remnants of the church that was rectangular in shape. After the French administration, this complex became a private property. In 1927, the church was demolished for the construction of a stable. The bell tower was, fortunately, preserved. There is also an underground cistern by the bell tower.